Monday, January 23, 2012

My Birthday.

Yesterday was my 14th birthday. Since yesterday was Sunday I had my Birthday party on Friday. My Friend bailey came too my house and we watched movies, ate pizza, and stayed up super late. On Saturday is when I really got my Birthday present though, my mom took me too the mall and we went and got my ears pierced for the second time. My ear still kind of hurts but I'm really happy that I finally was able to get it done. I had a lot of fun on my 14th Birthday. I'll write more soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed your birthday. It's nice to feel special for at least one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well having a birthday is WAY better than what you had to go through. From what I heard, two of the criminals were captured and the other hid in a hotel and escaped. That's all I know from that.

    ReplyDelete