Friday, January 6, 2012

My New years Resolution.

My New years resolutions for 2012 are too get better grades, apply myself more in school, and start saving my money for a car, instead of using it at the mall. I have the first resolution because I don't want anymore C's in ANY of my classes. The Second resolution is because in school I don't really pay attention and I just kind of sit there and don't learn anything. Finally, the third is because unless I start saving now I am not going too be anywhere close too buying my car when I get my license if I don't start saving instead of spending. These are my New Years resolutions for 2012! Write more soon(:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like wonderful resolutions! Take them one day at a time and you WILL be successful. Good luck on getting the car.

    ReplyDelete